Solo Shows (selected)
- 2017 Captain Coram and Mr Handel and The Foundling Hospital. The American Fleet Museum at Battleship Cove, Massachusetts, USA
- 2014 Rozanne Hawksley – War and Memory – including ‘Full Fathom Five’ for the Unknown Sailor – National Maritime Museum, Greenwich, London
- 2013 Rozanne Hawksley – Queens Hall, Narberth, Wales
- 2011 – 2012 Captain Coram & Mr Handel. – Foundling Hospital Muesum, London
- 2011 Visual Artist in Residence (during International Festival of Music) – St Davids Cathedral, Wales
- 2010 Rozanne Hawksley – Mission Gallery, Swansea, Wales
- 2009 The Seamstress & the Sea – City Museum and Gallery, Portsmouth
- 2009 ‘Offerings’ a Rozanne Hawksley retrospective – The Centre for the Applied Arts, Ruthin, Wales
- 2006 & 2007 The Seamstress & the Sea – Imperial War Museum aboard HMS Belfast, London
- 2001 Refugee – Bishop’s Palace, St Davids, Wales
- 2000 ‘….a Treaty will shortly be signed….’ – K&ST at London & Harrogate, UK and Dublin, Ireland
- 1997 ‘….a Treaty will shortly be signed….’ – Mission Gallery Swansea, Wales
- 1995 The Colour Orange ‘a line of hope’ – Myles Meehan Gallery, Darlington
Group Shows (selected)
- 2018 – Suffrage. Llantarnam Grange Arts Centre.
- July 2018 – Loss and Lucidity. Santa Ana, California.
- May 2018 – Journey with The Waste Land. Turner Contemporary, Margate.
- April 2018 A Darker Thread – Applied Arts Centre in Ruthin.
- July and September 2017 40th Anniversary – Of/at Mission gallery, Swansea.
- 2016 Nos da, cariad. Bought by C.A.S.W and displayed at Cardiff, MOMA Machynleth and Glyn Vivian in Swansea.
- 2016 Coal – University of South Wales.
- 28 May 2016 until 16 July 2016 – Rozanne Hawksley – Reflections – Llantarnam Grange Arts Centre, St David’s Road, Cwmbran, Torfaen
- 2015 Trauma, Grief and Loss – University for the Creative Arts, Farnham, Surrey
- 2015 Power of Ten – The Museum in the Park, Stroud
- 2014 Fourteen – Llantarnum Grange Arts Centre, Cwmbran, Wales
- 2014 Music Makers – Bluecoat Centre, Liverpool
- 2013 62 Group of Textile Artists – Goldsmiths, University of London
- 2013 Catalyst – Imperial War Museum, Manchester
- 2013 MOMA shows 62 Group – Museum of Modern Art, Kyoto, Japan
- 2013 Rendezvous – the Goldsmiths Connection – Centre for the Applied Arts, Ruthin, Wales
- 2012 Loss – in conjunction with Imperial War Museum – Golden Thread Gallery, Belfast, N.I
- 2011 Women War Artists – Imperial War Museum, London
- 2011 Commemoration of the King James Bible – Guildford House Gallery, Guildford
- 2010 Collect (London) – represented by Centre for the Applied Arts, Ruthin – Saatchi Gallery, London
- 2010 Bending the Line – The Hub, Sleaford, Lincolnshire and Ryswijk, Holland
- 2009 National Eisteddfod – Bala, Wales
- 2009 Generation – City Museum & Gallery, Portsmouth
- 2008 & 2009 In Memoriam – Imperial War Museum, London
- 2007 & 2008 Mechanical Drawing: The Schiffli Project – The Holden Gallery, Manchester University, Manchester and touring
- 2006 Tracing Threads (62 Group) – Hove Museum & Gallery, Hove
- 2006 Aspects of Narrative – Centre for the Applied Arts, Ruthin
- 2006 & 2007 Children at War – Imperial War Museum, London
- 2005 SOFA Chicago represented by Centre for the Applied Arts, Ruthin – Chicago, USA
- 2005 Ceremony – The Pump House, London
- 2004 ‘Of Sea & Stars’ – Mission Gallery, Swansea
- 2003 Sample for Art of the Stitch – Williamson Gallery, Birkenhead, Merseyside and Tilburg Textiel Museum, Holland
- 2002 & 2003 National Eisteddfod, Arts Council Pavilion – Meifod & St Davids, Wales
- 2003 Material Spaces – Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery, Carlisle
- 2000 Endings – Whitworth Art Gallery, Manchester
- 1998 The First World War Remembered – Imperial War Museum, London
- 1993 ‘No More Heroes Anymore’ – Royal Scottish Academy with the Imperial War Museum, Edinburgh, Scotland
- 1992 Out of the Frame – The Crafts Council, London and touring
- 1992 International Triennale of Textiles & Tapestry – Central Museum of Textiles, Łódź, Poland
- 1988 The Subversive Stitch – Corner House, Manchester
- 1988 Death – Kettles Yard, Cambridge
- 1986 Textiles for Interiors (62 Group) – R.I.B. Architects, London
Works held by include:
- Captain Coram and Mr Handel and The Foundling Hospital. The American Fleet Museum at Battleship Cove, Massachusetts, USA.
- Nos da, cariad, (For Aberfan). Made 2016, bought by C.A.S.W for The National Museum of Wales, Cardiff. 2017.
- Central Museum of Textiles – Łódź, Poland
- Embroiderers’ Guild, UK
- Association for the Advancement of Science, London
- National Maritime Museum, London
- Imperial War Museum, London
- The Bishop of London, the Rt. Revd and Rt. Hon Richard Chartres
- National Museum of Wales
- and private collections internationally